Practical and sturdy, these ankle boots are suitable for any kind of outdoor activity. Their lugged sole offers grip and shock absorption.
Made in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft these boots in their French workshop.
- Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
- Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast.
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex.
- Outsole: Rubber lugged outsole offers grip, cushioning and abrasion resistance.
- Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Grip: Lugged sole guaranteeing excellent grip
- Softex: The materials used dry fast for optimum comfort
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.