Boldly urban, these elegant ankle boots feature playful rock-inspired details. The discrete lugged sole, patterned welt and outer reinforcements all reflect the style of a leather boot.
Made in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft these boots in their French workshop.
- Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Grip: Lugged sole guaranteeing excellent grip
- Softex: The materials used dry fast for optimum comfort
- Removable ankle strap.
- Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
- Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast.
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex.
- Outsole: Rubber lugged sole offering fantastic grip.
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.