- Material: Vegetan Fake Suede
- Made in Portugal
Vegetarian Shoes Highly Snugge Boot – black
$ 159.00 (CAD)
36 (Women's 5), 37 (Women's 6), 38 (Women's 7), 39 (Women's 8), 40 (Women's 9), 41 (Women's 10), 42 (Women's 10)
Below is a brief breakdown, but for full shipping information, please visit our Shipping Help page.
- Free pick-up option located in North Vancouver
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125 (pre-tax).
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125.
Patrizia Stella Boot – black
Patrizia Musette Boot – black
CLEARANCE – Piccadilly 331026 Side Zip Boot – black
Vegetarian Shoes Vintage Boot – grey
Material: Vegetan Fake Suede
Classic pattern lace up boot. Made from a ‘raw’ version of our supple and soft-to-touch Vegetan Bucky material with an ‘Antique’ finish.
With gun-metal grey/black eyelets and rivets. Stitching detailing on the toes and heels and the hard resin soles with padded insoles make for a very pleasing boot wearing experience!
Heel Height approx 3cm. Use spray-on type proofer (the same as would be used for suede shoes) to increase water-resistance.
Made in Portugal.
BC Footwear Preach – cognac
Vegetarian Shoes Airseal Chelsea Boot Bucky – brown
Vegetarian Shoes Airseal Chelsea Boots – black
These grippy, hard-wearing, translucent soles provide excellent shock absorption and insulation. They are stitched and heat welded onto a Goodyear welt for strength and durability and take little "breaking in." As well as breathable and water resistant uppers the very finest non-leather components have been selected to construct this footwear.
With no laces this classic Chelsea, or 'dealer' boot pattern is quick to pull on and easy to kick off. Smart and practical in the country and around town. The soles are made from the same translucent material and have the same tread pattern as the regular Chelsea boots but are a thinner version for a sharper look. Can be a little tight around the ankle at first but soon wears in.
- For women, add 2 to the British size to get your Canadian/US size. For example if you are a size 8 US women's, you are most likely a 6 UK.
- For men, add 1 to the British size to get your Canadian/US size. For example if you are a size 10 US men's, you are most likely a size 9 UK.
- Use an insole to adjust for slight loseness.
Made in one of England's oldest shoe-making factories, established in 1881.
There are no reviews yet.