This is it. The vegan boot you’ve been looking for. Ahimsa’s Work Boot was created to be the default choice when looking for a boot that meets your values. Its external parts are made with high-quality cognac-coloured microfiber vegan leather. For the internals, they’ve chosen a soft and padded, textile material. Your feet will rest on a biolatex insole that’s lined with a high-quality microfiber vegan leather which is sweat absorbent, and able to hold 8 times its weight in water. This combination adds comfort, and makes sure your feet will be kept fresh all day long. On the bottom, a custom designed rubber outsole meets the ground to add flexibility and durability.
36 (Women's 5), 37 (Women's 6), 38 (Women's 7), 39 (Women's 8), 40 (Men's 7; Women's 9), 41 (Men's 8; Women's 10), 42 (Men's 9; Women's 11), 43 (Men's 10), 44 (Men's 11), 45 (Men's 12), 46 (Men's 13)
Below is a brief breakdown, but for full shipping information, please visit our Shipping Help page.
- Free pick-up option located in North Vancouver
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125 (pre-tax).
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125.
CLEARANCE – Patrizia Lansi – Black
Vegetarian Shoes Airseal Chelsea Boots – black
These grippy, hard-wearing, translucent soles provide excellent shock absorption and insulation. They are stitched and heat welded onto a Goodyear welt for strength and durability and take little "breaking in." As well as breathable and water resistant uppers the very finest non-leather components have been selected to construct this footwear.
With no laces this classic Chelsea, or 'dealer' boot pattern is quick to pull on and easy to kick off. Smart and practical in the country and around town. The soles are made from the same translucent material and have the same tread pattern as the regular Chelsea boots but are a thinner version for a sharper look. Can be a little tight around the ankle at first but soon wears in.
- For women, add 2 to the British size to get your Canadian/US size. For example if you are a size 8 US women's, you are most likely a 6 UK.
- For men, add 1 to the British size to get your Canadian/US size. For example if you are a size 10 US men's, you are most likely a size 9 UK.
- Use an insole to adjust for slight loseness.
Made in one of England's oldest shoe-making factories, established in 1881.
There are no reviews yet.