Nikwax takes great care to minimize the effect of Nikwax products on the environment and on you, the consumer. Nikwax avoids materials in its cleaners like palm oil, that has been sourced from unsustainable plantations.
Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is environmentally friendly; it is non-hazardous, WaterBased, biodegradable and not tested on animals.
Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof™ is easy and quick to apply; either spray or sponge on to wet boots. Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof™ provides highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) which develops on air drying. It leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibers of nubuck and suede. This allows moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability and keeping your feet dry. Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof™ has been specifically designed and optimized for nubuck and suede combination footwear and will maintain the texture of the materials.
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously to wet footwear; Spray-On (from a distance of 5cm) or Sponge-On.
- After 2 minutes, remove surplus with a cloth and allow to dry before use.
Note: Light/colored nubuck or suede may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first.
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.
There are no reviews yet.