- 85cm long
- Made in England
Vegetarian Shoes Thin Laces (4/5-Eye) – black
$ 5.50 (CAD)
4 in stock
Round black polyester laces.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 5 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
Below is a brief breakdown, but for full shipping information, please visit our Shipping Help page.
- Free pick-up option located in North Vancouver
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125 (pre-tax).
- Free shipping on orders totaling over $125.
Vegetarian Shoes Thin Laces (3-Eye) – brown
$ 5.00 (CAD)
Nikwax Nikwax Fabric & Leather Waterproofing Spray
$ 14.99 (CAD)
Nikwax takes great care to minimize the effect of Nikwax products on the environment and on you, the consumer. Nikwax avoids materials in its cleaners like palm oil, that has been sourced from unsustainable plantations. Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is environmentally friendly; it is non-hazardous, WaterBased, biodegradable and not tested on animals. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ is easy and quick to apply; either spray or sponge on to wet shoes. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ provides highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) which develops on air drying. It leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres of fabric and leather. This allows moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability and keeping your feet dry. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ has been specifically designed and optimized for fabric and leather combination footwear.
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously to wet footwear; Spray-On (from a distance of 5cm) or Sponge-On.
- After 2 minutes, remove surplus with a cloth and allow to dry before use.
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.
Ever Bamboo Bamboo Boot Deodorizer
$ 10.99 (CAD)
Give stink the BOOT! ALL NATURAL bamboo charcoal UNSCENTED – eliminates odours instead of masking them LASTS UP TO 1
Vegetarian Shoes Flat Laces (6/7-Eye) – white
$ 7.50 (CAD)
Vegetarian Shoes Thick Hiking Laces (8-Eye) – brown
$ 7.00 (CAD)
Vegetarian Shoes Thick Laces (4/5-Eye) – black
$ 6.00 (CAD)
Vegetarian Shoes Shoe Dubbin – clear
- Animal-friendly shoe-care.
- Improves water-resistance.
- Can freshen-up tired looking shoes.
- Made in England especially for Vegetarian Shoes.
Clear dubbin with no animal ingredients.
Good for water-proofing shoes and boots. Waxy finish.
Apply with a brush or cloth to clean, dry footwear. Take care not to get on clothes (or anything else!). Allow to soak in, especially to scuffs and stitching. Wipe of excess before wearing.
Can be used on any of our shoes with a leather-looking finish. (you may prefer to use our black polish for black footwear). May darken some materials eg. Vegetan Bucky, and stitching. If in doubt, try on a small non-obvious section first. Not recommended for suede finish shoes.
Vegetarian Shoes Shoe Polish – brown
Brown polish with no animal ingredients. Good for water-proofing shoes and boots. Can also help scuffed footwear. Waxy finish
There are no reviews yet.